Friday, July 23, 2010

There must be something in the water...

Perth may be the most isolated city in the universe, and contain hoards of people who grow their metaphorical emo-fringes long and spindly and complain day and night that Perth is crap - but we certainly are the breeding ground for some saucy, and talented burlesque stars! Miss Burlesque Australia is being taken over by Perth girls! So far, apart from myself and miss Clara Cupcakes representing Perth, I'm excited to reveal that Miss Burlesque Tasmania is a Perth lass, and DELIGHTED to report that Miss Burlesque Melbourne is The Vintage Red's own Peachy Dream!!! (and dare I take a wild stab in the dark and forecast that perhaps a Perth girl might bring it home in the SA heat?) Let's just wait and see shall we...

Out come my big rusty metaphorical emo-fringe cutters, so I can do some pruning of those Perth-poo-pooing people - Perth is awesome. And sexy. And on that note, you should all come to Sydney in September, because there will be a big group of Perth gals taking their clothes off. Weeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment