A few years ago I was feeling bored and wistful, so I wrote a little list of stuff that I wanted to do. Some of the things on the list were things I were actually aiming for, and some were just things that popped into my mind. I think there were about 10 things on the list. Then, at the beginning of this year when I was rifling through of my goody boxes (heh) I found it - and guess what! I had achieved 6 out of 1o!! I cant remember what they all were, one was "Go to drama school" (Tick) another was "Live above a shop" (Tick) and the others were pretty obscure as well but I can't recall at this very moment. Wow. The powers of manifestation huh? Anyway, So I thought it was about time to create another "Bucket list" (things to do before I kick the bucket)...a much heartier one. And I've also gone ahead and included things that are more than likely impossible, but still, you just never know how strong my manifestation powers are!! So...here we go:
-Learn another language
-Live in Berlin
-Be a drag king
-Make an interpretive dance fittness video in an 80's g-string leotard, and sell to the people, and get bigger than Zumba
-Perform Burlesque in NYC, and Paris
-Become a lesbian sex scene coach on hollywood movie sets (haha I stole that idea from the L word...It sounds like fun!)
-Have a children's TV show
-Have a show in Melbourne/Edinburgh comedy festival and Karridale/Tas Circus Festival
-Record an album
-Become good at trapeze again
-Get all my teeth fixed
-Say yes when they ask me if I want to wrestle at lesbian mud wrestling haha
-Learn contact juggling
-Hold an evening of erotic fiction
-Go to Canada
-Tell someone completely random who I think is beautiful, that I think they are beautiful.
-Be in a movie
-Make out with Regina Spektor
-See a Tim Minchin concert
-Be completely body painted
-Own a car that isn't about to explode
-Have sex in a church (points if it's with a nun hehe)
-Go to Eurovision (or...be a backup interpretive dancer at Eurovision!)
Heheheh. So. Let's see how many of those I can tick off. I better get out of my bed if I wish to achieve anything! x
No comments:
Post a Comment